- May 18, 2018 -
Cleaning the concrete spraying equipment after spraying
At this time, cleaning is more laborious and is done in 4 steps:
1. Pumping in reverse
First, pump in reverse and empty the remaining concrete from the hopper by opening the bottom. To avoid pollution, it is important to properly collect this concrete according to the parameters indicated by the jobsite.
2. Cleaning the concrete line
The concrete line can be cleaned with water or air pressure. The first option (water) is the most recommended, because it is more effective and safe.
Fill the hopper with water and put a foam ball in one end of the line, so that when pumping, it runs through the line and sweeps out the remaining material. For safety reasons, it is important that the other end of the line point toward a safe area away from walkways, or put something there to catch the balls.
3. Cleaning the additive pump
If you do not properly clean the additive pump, the additive remains become crystallized and make the pipe diameter increasingly smaller, consequently increasing the pump’s pressure and the risk that the pump will stop.The additive pump is cleaned by pumping water that has been added through the auxiliary valve.
4. Cleaning the concrete spraying equipment’s external elements
Finally, with the water gun at high pressure, clean all the external elements that have been in contact with the concrete: the spraying arm, the hopper, and the chassis. The release agent’s protective film sprayed on the equipment prior to spraying will help to easily remove the material.
- Concrete Pump Truck
- Concrete Pump Truck Operating Syste...
- Best In The World
- Concrete Pump Record History
- Concrete Pump Maintenance Methods
- Pipeline Pump
- Pipeline Pump Use Caution
- Pipeline Pump Parts Analysis
- Pipeline Pump Installation Method
- Pipeline Pump Development Trend
- KCP 37meter Concrete Pump In South ...
- What Are The Advantages Of Concrete...