- May 03, 2018 -
Working Of Concrete Pump
Firstly, start the mobile concrete pump and make sure the pump is under air operation. If the temperature is low, the time of air operation should be largely prolonged, and you can start pumping only when the temperature of the hydraulic oil is over 15 degrees.
Secondly, add a certain amount of water to the hopper of concrete pump in order to moisten hopper, distribution valve and pipe.
Thirdly, add a certain amount of cement mortar to the hopper so that the whole concrete conveying pipe can be lubricated, which can ensure the smoothoperation in the pumping time.Then, the mixing shaft should reverse a few circles after putting cement mortar into the hopper. Only in this way can the hopper and inner sides of the hopper get a full lubrication. Then make the mixing shaft rotate positively so that the mortar can get into the distribution valve box.
At last, the concrete mixer in the hopper could be transfer vertical and horizontal.
- Concrete Pump Truck
- Concrete Pump Truck Operating Syste...
- Best In The World
- Concrete Pump Record History
- Concrete Pump Maintenance Methods
- Pipeline Pump
- Pipeline Pump Use Caution
- Pipeline Pump Parts Analysis
- Pipeline Pump Installation Method
- Pipeline Pump Development Trend
- KCP 35 Meter Concrete Pump Send To ...
- Advantage Of Concrete Pumping
- KCP Concrete Pump In USA
- Why Choose Mercedes-Benz Chassis
- KCP 60 Meter Concrete Pump In Worki...
- KCP 45 Meter Concrete Pump In Vietnam
- Boom Pumps
- KCP Boom Pump And Placing Pump In K...
- Concrete Pump Maintenance In Summer
- KCP 60 Meter Concrete Pump In Canada