- Jun 28, 2018 -
what to do in case a rental concrete pump fails due to electrical problems.
Four Causes of Electrical Problems in Concrete Pump
It may not always be right to assume that once the concrete pump truck starts then the alternator is working effectively. A weak alternator can start the truck but fail to operate the concrete pump. You should therefore check the output voltage of your truck's alternator. That output should be at least 24volts. Replace the alternator in case its output falls below the recommended level.
The concrete pump may also stop working if the terminals of the battery are dirty. Such terminals cannot allow a sufficient amount of electrical current to flow to the electrical system of the pump. Clean off any powdery residues that have accumulated on the terminals. You should also apply some petroleum jelly or a little grease on those terminals in order to protect them from corrosion. The concrete pump will resume working once the terminals are free from dirt.
The battery itself may be weak if the pump isn't working and yet the terminals have no problem. Perform a load test on that battery in order to establish whether it is providing ample electricity when the truck's electrical systems are working. This load test will help you to tell whether the battery is no longer able to meet the demands placed upon it. A new battery can then get the pump working again.
Is it possible for battery connections to become loose when you have never touched them? Yes, battery connections loosen gradually. This is caused by repeated expansion and contraction due to the heat that is generated as electrical power flows through the connections. Loose connections generate even more heat that worsens the looseness of the battery connections. This looseness can become so pronounced that the concrete pump may stop working since insufficient electrical current is reaching it. Tighten all the connections so that you break this cycle of excessive heat being generated due to loose connections.
- Concrete Pump Truck
- Concrete Pump Truck Operating Syste...
- Best In The World
- Concrete Pump Record History
- Concrete Pump Maintenance Methods
- Pipeline Pump
- Pipeline Pump Use Caution
- Pipeline Pump Parts Analysis
- Pipeline Pump Installation Method
- Pipeline Pump Development Trend
- KCP 38 M Truck Mounted Pump In USA
- Learn About The Features Of Diesel ...
- 42m Concrete Pump With 5 Booms Goin...
- Importance Of Concrete Mini Pump In...
- KCP 19m Concrete Pump In Japan
- What Are The Main System Of Concret...
- KCP 42m Concrete Pump Working In Ma...
- Helpful Advice Of Getting A Good Ce...
- KCP 55m Concrete Pump In Bangladesh
- The Speicality Of Mobile Concrete B...