- Apr 03, 2018 -
Background to Concrete Pumps
A concrete pump is a tool for conveying liquid concrete.
Over a period of more than half a century, concrete pumps have slowly taken over from other methods of transferring liquid concrete. A number of different designs of concrete pump were developed in the first half of the 20th century but it was Friedrich Wilhelm Schwing's company Schwing GmbH which invented the twin cylinder hydraulic concrete pump in 1957. The principle of this design was adopted by almost all other manufacturers and is still the worldwide standard design.
Demonstration of the pump working The pump works by one piston drawing liquid concrete into a cylinder from a hopper while the other one simultaneously pushes its concrete out into the discharge pipes. A valve which determines which cylinder is open to the concrete hopper and which one is open to the discharge pipes switches over each time the pistons reach the end point (see rock valve below and animation left - click to enlarge) and the process continues with the first cylinder now discharging and the second drawing fresh concrete from the hopper.
KCP Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. is manufacturer of concrete pump. It was established in 2002 in South Korea.
KCP is specialized in manufacturing the concrete pump truck(car), concrete placing boom, line pump, stationary pump, mobile mixer and high pressure moli pump car. And over the years we have produced over 20 kinds of models through the aggressive technology development and the quality innovation.
As a result, it has become a stable and strong company by successfully entering not only domestic market but also global market. Especially the 70 meters vertical reach pump was developed for the first time in 2006 and it led the opportunity to be acknowledged in the global market.
Once again the potential power of KCP was shown to overcome the limitation of pump car business over the world.
KCP has exported to the all over the world including US, Canada, Australia, UK, Belgium, Russia, Greece, Czech Rep., and Mexico etc.
Even now 100 members of KCP families shed valuable sweats for manufacturing products with having the conviction of marketing the equipment that enable working safely in any concrete pouring sites.
KCP got the strength as follows.
(1)Various model line up 19M to 70M
(2) High fuel efficiency - save up to 20% by weight lightening
(3) Easy to maintenance due to simple hydraulic line
(4) X Outrigger type
(5) High quality spare parts with competitive price
(6) Quick production leadtime with high quality products
(7) Market share - Selling over 400 units to overseas
We promises to meet all of our customer's request as a trusted company with endless changes and evolution.
- Concrete Pump Truck
- Concrete Pump Truck Operating Syste...
- Best In The World
- Concrete Pump Record History
- Concrete Pump Maintenance Methods
- Pipeline Pump
- Pipeline Pump Use Caution
- Pipeline Pump Parts Analysis
- Pipeline Pump Installation Method
- Pipeline Pump Development Trend
- How To Choose The Concrete Pump Truck
- KCP History
- LINE PUMPS
- KCP 38m Concrete Pump Send To USA
- Benefits Of Using Concrete Pump In ...
- Pumping Concrete Troubleshooting: H...
- KCP Concrete Pump Working In Canada...
- KCP Concrete Pump In USA
- Working Of Concrete Pump
- KCP 35 Meter Concrete Pump Send To ...