- Sep 29, 2018 -
For many jobs requiring single pours of less than 50 cubic yards, contractors can profitably use
small-line pumps. The smaller pumps are also a practical alternative for larger pours with slow
placing rates. WHAT IS A SMALL-LINE PUMP? Small-line pumps can be divided into two general
categories--pea-rock and 1-inch-minus pumps. Pea-rock pumps are trailer-mounted ball-valve
machines designed to pump plaster, grout, or concrete that usually contains about 70% sand and
30% 1/2-inch-minus coarse aggregate. Trailer-mounted or truck-mounted 1-inch-minus pumps (also
called 3/4-inch rock pumps) usually have a swing tube, S-tube, or rock valve instead of a ball valve.
The 1-inch-minus pumps have features similar to larger trailer pumps and are designed to pump
structural concrete for floors on ground, elevated decks, columns, and other structural members.
WHY USE A SMALL-LINE PUMP? Pea-rock pumps are ideally suited for residential applications.
They're small enough to be towed by a pickup truck and used without blocking or overloading streets.
For commercial work, 1-inch-minus pumps are often the most practical machines to use when the
pour rate is determined by how fast the concrete can be placed or finished. GETTING THE MOST
OUT OF YOUR PUMP INVESTMENT Contractors who buy their pumps also need to invest in
operator training and a regular maintenance program. Concrete pumps require more frequent
inspections and service than most types of construction equipment.
- Concrete Pump Truck
- Concrete Pump Truck Operating Syste...
- Best In The World
- Concrete Pump Record History
- Concrete Pump Maintenance Methods
- Pipeline Pump
- Pipeline Pump Use Caution
- Pipeline Pump Parts Analysis
- Pipeline Pump Installation Method
- Pipeline Pump Development Trend
- KCP 31m Concrete Pump In Newzealand
- KCP 63M Concrete Pump In Working
- KCP45M Concrete Pump In Australia
- KCP 27M Concrete Pump In Japan
- KCP Concrete Pump Working In Korea
- Applications For Line Pumps
- KCP 24M Concrete Pump IN Argentina
- KCP 31m Concrete Pump In Spain
- KCP 55M Concrete Pump Working In Ba...