- Sep 20, 2018 -
Here are some rules to follow when setting outriggers:
Do not set the outrigger on uneven soil. If necessary, reposition the unit or level the soil.
Do not bridge a hole with outrigger cribbing. If there is no soil contact over the hole, the pressure on the ends of the pad is much greater. The soil could give way or the cribbing could break.
When jacking, put the full weight of the truck on each outrigger, one at a time, and if the pad starts to sink, retract the foot and supply more cribbing. Continue this process until the outrigger appears stable and the pad shows no sign of sinking. Only then are you ready to unfold the boom.
If you are unable to get the outriggers to stabilize, do not unfold the boom. Relocate the pump to a location that will support the weight of the outriggers.
- Concrete Pump Truck
- Concrete Pump Truck Operating Syste...
- Best In The World
- Concrete Pump Record History
- Concrete Pump Maintenance Methods
- Pipeline Pump
- Pipeline Pump Use Caution
- Pipeline Pump Parts Analysis
- Pipeline Pump Installation Method
- Pipeline Pump Development Trend
- Cold Weather Concrete Recommended Tips
- Mobile Batch Plant Advantage
- Four Differences Between Boom Pumps...
- KCP 27M Concrete Pump Working In In...
- TIPS FOR PROFITABLY USING SMALL-LIN...
- KCP 31m Concrete Pump In Newzealand
- KCP 63M Concrete Pump In Working
- KCP45M Concrete Pump In Australia
- KCP 27M Concrete Pump In Japan
- KCP Concrete Pump Working In Korea