- Aug 16, 2018 -
The concrete pumping process starts with the discharge of concrete from a ready mix truck into a hopper on the trailer pump. In the hopper an agitator keeps the fresh concrete flowing smoothly into the pumping cylinders.
Concrete piston pumps operate on the same principle as a twin cylinder reciprocating engine, where one cylinder draws concrete from the hopper on the return stroke and pushes the concrete on the forward stroke into the pump hoses.
Pistons in both cylinders operate in opposite directions so there is constant pressure on the concrete in the hoses and uninterrupted flow. The pistons are driven by hydraulic cylinders powered by a hydraulic pump.
A synchronized valve enables concrete from the two cylinders to go into one pump discharge hose. This valve is often used to distinguish one type of pump from another.
Some common valve types describing line pumps are gate valve, rock valve, swing valve, ball valve or C tube.
One of the main advantages of using a smaller, mobile concrete pump is reduced manual labor costs. The towable concrete pump does all the work of getting the concrete where you need it, you just have to level it.
In most cases the savings in time and manpower it takes to complete a pour with a trailer concrete pump will pay for the cost of the concrete pump rental.
- Concrete Pump Truck
- Concrete Pump Truck Operating Syste...
- Best In The World
- Concrete Pump Record History
- Concrete Pump Maintenance Methods
- Pipeline Pump
- Pipeline Pump Use Caution
- Pipeline Pump Parts Analysis
- Pipeline Pump Installation Method
- Pipeline Pump Development Trend
- One Of Our Happy Customer Pumping W...
- 35M KCP Pump In Canada
- A KCP 46 Meter Ready To Get To Work
- Managing A Pump Pour
- KCP 40M IN USA
- KCP 52M Working In Noforlk,USA
- What Is The Basic Structure Of Trai...
- KCP46M In Canada
- KCP 35M IN USA
- How To Get The Most Life Out Of Hyd...