- May 14, 2018 -
Boom pumps are the saviours of construction projects where concrete is required in difficult to reach areas. Without boom pumps, transporting concrete to these areas would require numerous, tedious and tiring trips back and forth with wheelbarrows loaded with concrete, but most concrete companies now provide boom pumps to eliminate this inconvenience.
Using a remote-controlled, truck-mounted arm, the pump can be positioned over buildings, up stairs and around obstacles to ensure that the concrete can be placed exactly where it is required, wherever that might be. These pumps can also move a large volume of concrete in a short space of time. The arm of the boom pump can extend up to 72 metres, with extensions possible, should they be required.
Boom pumps are typically used for:
Pumping concrete to high ground, such as upstairs in a building
Pumping concrete to areas where access is restricted, such as behind terraced houses.
- Concrete Pump Truck
- Concrete Pump Truck Operating Syste...
- Best In The World
- Concrete Pump Record History
- Concrete Pump Maintenance Methods
- Pipeline Pump
- Pipeline Pump Use Caution
- Pipeline Pump Parts Analysis
- Pipeline Pump Installation Method
- Pipeline Pump Development Trend
- KCP Boom Pump And Placing Pump In K...
- Concrete Pump Maintenance In Summer
- KCP 60 Meter Concrete Pump In Canada
- Cleaning The Concrete Spraying Equi...
- KCP 37meter Concrete Pump In South ...
- What Are The Advantages Of Concrete...