- Dec 01, 2017 -
1 pump operation, not to open the hopper screen, water tank cover and other security facilities, not hand into the hopper, water tank or other moving parts by hand
2 pumping, you must ensure that the hopper concrete in the foot shaft position above, to prevent the inhalation of gas caused by concrete injection
3 plugging pipe, be sure to first pump the pressure release pipe, and then to dismantle the concrete pump pipe.
4 Maintenance work should only be carried out when the pump truck is placed on a stable surface and is not accidentally displaced
5 Only when the boom is collapsed or supported reliably, maintenance and repair work can only be carried out when the engine is closed and the legs are fixed
6 Shut down and relieve accumulator pressure before performing maintenance
7 If you do not open the corresponding arm to open the hydraulic lock arm, there is danger of falling arm injury
- Concrete pump application safety pr...
- Concrete pump truck support safety ...
- Stretching jib safety precautions
- Pipeline pump use points
- Concrete pump
- Piston concrete pump
- Hydraulic membrane concrete pump
- Diaphragm mortar pump
- The main features of concrete pump
- The main purpose of concrete pump
- Concrete Trailer Pump Maintenance
- BASIC DEFINITION OF LOADERS
Related Industry Knowledge