- Dec 01, 2017 -
1, the test work: Check the connector is loose; hand-cranked coupling so that the rotor turns a few laps to see if the crew rotation is flexible, whether there is noise and uneven feeling, to determine whether the pump foreign body or axis is Bending, seal installation is not correct, etc .; check the seal cavity clean No. 20 lube is filled with 1/2 cavity space; pump unit surface is clean; unit to no-load test.
2, manual start: filling pump (for the first time), slightly open the outlet valve, start the motor, the pressure rises and confirmed as the pump group running steadily outlet valve to the working conditions.
3, the operation of inspection: pipeline pump in the normal operation of the frequency, it should regularly check and record the pump ammeter, voltmeter, vacuum gauge import and export, pressure gauges and flow meter and other instrumentation readings, unit vibration, noise, temperature rise Is normal, the shaft seal should not have obvious jet fuel leakage.
4, normal parking: close the discharge valve, the pump light load, stop the motor.
Emergency stop situation:
(1) pump motor ammeter indicates abnormal (too large or become too small); pump system gives abnormal sound.
⑵ pump inlet vacuum pressure gauge, outlet pressure gauge indicates an exception, the pump vibration larger and issued a different sound, a serious decline in performance.
⑶ pump motor odor, leakage at the shaft seal aviation fuel, bearing temperature over 75 degrees and so on.
- Concrete pump application safety pr...
- Concrete pump truck support safety ...
- Stretching jib safety precautions
- Pumping and maintenance safety prec...
- Concrete pump
- Piston concrete pump
- Hydraulic membrane concrete pump
- Diaphragm mortar pump
- The main features of concrete pump
- The main purpose of concrete pump
- Concrete Trailer Pump Maintenance
- BASIC DEFINITION OF LOADERS
Related Industry Knowledge