- Dec 01, 2017 -
1 Concrete pump truck can only be used for the delivery of concrete, any other than the use of (such as lifting heavy objects) are dangerous.
2 pump boom height and distance of pumped concrete are rigorously calculated and experimentally confirmed that any follow-up pipe in the end of the hose or the end of the hose to extend the length of more than 3m are not allowed, the resulting risk from Operators themselves
3 Unauthorized modifications to the truck that may affect safety, including changes to safety pressures and operating speed settings; switching to larger diameter pipes or increasing duct wall thickness, changing control procedures or wiring. Changes to the boom and legs and more
4 Pump operators must wear safety helmets and comply with safety regulations and site safety regulations
- Previous: Concrete pump truck support safety precautions
- Next: No Information
- Concrete pump truck support safety ...
- Stretching jib safety precautions
- Pumping and maintenance safety prec...
- Pipeline pump use points
- Concrete pump
- Piston concrete pump
- Hydraulic membrane concrete pump
- Diaphragm mortar pump
- The main features of concrete pump
- The main purpose of concrete pump
Related Industry Knowledge